Saturday, September 06, 2008

Budo and Senka's wedding...

So, Ljilja and I are here in Sarajevo to attend Budo and Senka's wedding (amongst other things). It was held at the Evangelical church in Sarajevo (where Senka's brother, Sasa, is the pastor) and was really lovely. Here are the beautiful couple (while Budo is saying his vows):The church was FULL to capacity:
Ljilja and I with the happy couple: (and yes I am wearing my "wedding dress" AGAIN! I think this is the fifth wedding this dress has been worn to!!)
After the ceremony we were treated to a LOT of food (below) while we chatted and caught up with people we don't get to see that often! Amongst other people, we spent time chatting to Enisa (our hostess, next to me) and Tiffany (and her husband, Sladjan, pictured below with ALL the beer bottles!!!)...
Ok, they weren't all his! But I just LOVE the expression on his face: like he has been caught in the act!!

And lastly, the cakes: Spot the special cake on the right - Budo is the drummer for the BH worship team, and even played for the worship at the wedding!!
It was lovely to be able to be a part of their special day!!

1 comment:

Mgli said...

Beautiful :-)
Hugs and kisses

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...