Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Visa and sightseeing...

Well, this morning I handed in mostly everything for my visa {YAYAYAYAY!!} -I am still, however, waiting for my background check to get here from SA because the stupid couriers didn't go an get it when I told them to!! But it pays to have friends in the office for foreigners as I will go and add that when it comes, without a problem!

After that, Charles and I headed into the Bosnian hinterland for some sightseeing... Here we are in Krupa na Vrbasu: (my excuse for the height difference is that the bridge is a little broken - so I am on a lower level :-) )
We also made it to the Monastery in Krupa and onto Plivska lakes and to Jajce to see the waterfall before heading back to Banja Luka... All in all a nice day!

Tonight we will have a meeting with him and our whole team (who are all back now from their respective vacations - the Revenkos arrived this morning from the Ukraine!!) before he leaves early tomorrow morning...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Belinda,

I like to read your blogspot:) And especially about our team:) Now I know what you tell other people about us;)

Love..

Hanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...