Friday, August 08, 2008

The car saga continues...

Well, as you should know, I got a "new to me" car last year as my little Mazda was turning 20 and I thought I was going far too much to the "majstor" (mechanic) for it. But I think in the last year since I have had my Peugeot 206 (which I do love when it does go properly!) I have been more times to the mechanic than in the 5 years that I had my old Mazda!

Today, Ljilja and I went to Tuzla (to take the Fida accounts to the accountant - that is another whole story...) and so I thought I would leave my car at the auto-electrician to have some stuff fixed. Well, long story short he managed to fix my radio which wasn't working and what I called "the ghost" - the blinkers that turned themselves on whenever they felt like!!! He also thought that he had fixed the 3rd thing -the petrol gauge which I have already had "fixed" by another guy and so I went ahead and paid for all of them and took the car. Luckily I went straight to the petrol station and so saw right away that in fact the gauge was noooooot working!!!!!

So it will have to go back in on Monday... oh joy!!

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

I'm intrigued about the haunted blinkers... it could be a lot worse, but I'm sure that's really annoying!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...