Wednesday, July 09, 2008

New camera, English Club and Aleksandra

Last night I took my new camera to English Club and had a great time playing around with it with them. I am so happy with my new baby!!

One exciting happening is that "mala" (small) Aleksandra returned on Monday night from a year-long exchange to Italy. She did her 3rd year of highschool there through AFS (American Field Service) and had a wonderful time. She regaled us with stories of what it was like and what Italy is like and we had a great time catching up with her! It is great to have her back!!

I uploaded all of the photos onto Facebook - because most of the EC are on there, and now blogger won't let me upload any photos, so here is the public link for the Facebook album if you want to see the photos!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...