Monday, July 07, 2008

Ljilja has returned...

After a month in the US, Ljilja, my lovely roomate, is back. She has a nice tan and beautiful white teeth, and a brand new wardrobe! She also has lots of stories of all the people that just loved on her (and she on them!). I was also included in the love - thanks to Corina, Deb, Pam, Shelly, Luanne and Lauryn who all sent gifts and to Ljilja who brought back LOOOOOADS of things for me too.

I also got my personal shoppers: Corina and Ljilja to spend some of my birthday money from my aunt Janet for me on some much needed clothes. And I bought myself (an also much needed) digital camera with all the trimmings (I got it for a GREAT price on ebay - thanks to Corina who went looking for me!). Here I am with ALL my loot: But the presents don't mean as much to me as having Ljilja back!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bee-Girl:
I love seeing that big smile!! I'm so glad Lili was able to get all the treasures back to you! We had a wonderful time with Ljilja and the only thing that would have made it better is if you would have come! You need to come so we can pamper you, set you in the sun and give you Corina's special teeth treatment too!

Much love to you!!
Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...