Tuesday, July 22, 2008

KARADZIC ARRESTED!!!

So, once again I find out about major news from this region by my father sending it to me by email from SOUTH AFRICA!! (my excuse is that I am busy hosting a team of 9 Dutchies, and 2 more Americans from a team in Sarajevo arrived this morning to join us as well, so been a leetle too busy to look at the news!)

Yip, Radovan Karadzic, the Bosnian Serb leader during the war was arrested last night in Belgrade where he had been living as an "alternative physician" with a big white beard - no one knew who he was! Here is what the BBC said about it. And check out the way he looks now:
Now, we always joke with our friend Dragana that it is easier to track down Karadzic than her... (she NEVER answers her phone!!), so now we will have to change that to "Mladic", the Bosnian Serb Army leader who is still at large...well at least we will do that until they capture him!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...