Sunday, July 20, 2008

Busy weekend...

So we got back from Camp on Friday night, and as we were pulling up, my friend Jennifer pulled up in a taxi to stay for the weekend! It couldn't have been better timed! But I had warned her we would be busy... And we really didn't do anything for her: We basically carried on doing the stuff we needed to do - like get my car back from the mechanics where it has been all week to have the clutch replaced and getting all sorts of stuff ready for the team (and of course unpacking and laundry after camp). We even went out for coffee with Nino and took him to the train station...yet she said when I took her to the bus station today that she was completely overwhelmed by our hospitality!!! (so she must have been looked after really badly before!)

Then last night the team from Holland arrived (after 11pm as they got stuck in traffic). There are 9 of them and they seem very sweet - looking forward to the next 3 weeks with them. They went this morning and did a scavenger hunt for their orientation (what a great idea! I just have to meet up with them for lunch at the end, and they give themselves my tour!!) . I forgot to take pics with them, but I am sure I will take some in the next 3 weeks...

Then tonight, Ljilja and Sveto came over for tea. Ljilja is almost 8 months pregnant, but as you can see in the photo, it is hard to tell who is actually the pregnant one!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...