Thursday, May 08, 2008

"Glad you asked" with the American team

We have been running a series with the people from English Club (in English) called "Glad you asked" for the past couple of weeks. We have food provided by Ivana, a member of the Christian Fellowship (who is a great cook!). With the help of a DVD with excerpts and questions, we talk about different spiritual topics - last night was about different religions, and what they believe. It is a place where people can ask questions and share their own beliefs and opinions. Last night the team that is here from Oklahoma joined us. Here we all are: Here is Steve from Oklahoma talking to Mirko, Sofija and Ceca.
I am enjoying the series, because it is also making me think about what I actually believe and why I believe what I do. I am also learning a lot about the different topics from the excerpts on the DVD. If you want more information look at www.gladyouasked.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...