Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tagged...

I was tagged on my friend LeAnne's blog- this is what it says that I have to do:
Once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 random things, facts, goals, or habits about yourself. At the end, choose anyone you think may answer - to be tagged, listing their names & why you chose them. You can’t tag a person who has tagged you.

1. I drink a lot of tea. Black tea with milk and sugar. Teabags imported from England or South Africa because the ones here are just crap. I drink far too much, but I don't drink coffee so it is my substitute. I even carry my own tea bags and get people to make it for me when I visit them:-)

2. I love watching crime series on TV. CSI, Crossing Jordan, Bones, Law and Order, etc.

3. I aim to read through the Bible in a year this year. I haven't ever done it in a year before - I always start and then give up. I started in January and have kept up. Enjoying it so far. Am in 1 Samuel in the Old Testament and Luke in the New.

4. I want to learn how to play more Bosnian popular songs on the guitar so I can play at parties - Bosnians love to sing and it is very frustrating at times to be able to play the guitar, but not know their songs so I can be a part of the fun.

5. I love trying new recipes. I made Cornish pasties for the first time last week- they turned out great! will have to make them again.

6. I need to lose weight (again). I lost 27kgs 4 years ago and kept it off for 2, but have put almost 1/2 of it on again over the last year and a half...

7. In May I am traveling to two countries for the first time: Serbia and Slovakia. Both for conferences. That will make 25 countries that I have been to in my life.

8. One of the things that I can do that most people can't is put my whole fist in my mouth. Some of you have seen a demonstration... I guess having a big mouth is good for something.

9. I lived in the same neighbourhood in Cape Town - two houses two streets apart - for the first 21 years of my life. Since then this house is the longest I have been in one place - 4 1/2 years.

10. Last but not least: My greatest goal in life is to know God more and more every day and get better at making Him known to others.

Now to tag other people: The problem with tagging is that I need to tag people who read this blog but that have their own blog - which isn't a lot of people...

Ok: Nicole Masureik (because she doesn't have much else to be doing other than blogging right now, in between working full time and raising a toddler :-)
Jeff Warner (because he hasn't updated his blog in over a year - it is about time Jeff!)
David Symon (because I would be interested in finding out 10 random things about him)

I hope you enjoyed reading this - I certainly enjoyed doing it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this tag thing is COOL! i loved learning the 10 random things about my favorite South African Friend! You ROCK B!! Love ya, Your dearest Goober Girl - Deb

Anonymous said...

Okay! I wanted to be the FIRST to blog!!! But my little sis beat me! DRATS!! : ) Just kidding! I also loved learning new facts about you. Those were great! I am also trying to read the Bible through this year. I am reading The Message version. I have never done that because I also give up! I hope I can finish this year and make my goal too!
Much love to you from the USA!
XOXOXOXO
Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...