I was tagged on my friend LeAnne's blog- this is what it says that I have to do:
Once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 random things, facts, goals, or habits about yourself. At the end, choose anyone you think may answer - to be tagged, listing their names & why you chose them. You can’t tag a person who has tagged you.
1. I drink a lot of tea. Black tea with milk and sugar. Teabags imported from England or South Africa because the ones here are just crap. I drink far too much, but I don't drink coffee so it is my substitute. I even carry my own tea bags and get people to make it for me when I visit them:-)
2. I love watching crime series on TV. CSI, Crossing Jordan, Bones, Law and Order, etc.
3. I aim to read through the Bible in a year this year. I haven't ever done it in a year before - I always start and then give up. I started in January and have kept up. Enjoying it so far. Am in 1 Samuel in the Old Testament and Luke in the New.
4. I want to learn how to play more Bosnian popular songs on the guitar so I can play at parties - Bosnians love to sing and it is very frustrating at times to be able to play the guitar, but not know their songs so I can be a part of the fun.
5. I love trying new recipes. I made Cornish pasties for the first time last week- they turned out great! will have to make them again.
6. I need to lose weight (again). I lost 27kgs 4 years ago and kept it off for 2, but have put almost 1/2 of it on again over the last year and a half...
7. In May I am traveling to two countries for the first time: Serbia and Slovakia. Both for conferences. That will make 25 countries that I have been to in my life.
8. One of the things that I can do that most people can't is put my whole fist in my mouth. Some of you have seen a demonstration... I guess having a big mouth is good for something.
9. I lived in the same neighbourhood in Cape Town - two houses two streets apart - for the first 21 years of my life. Since then this house is the longest I have been in one place - 4 1/2 years.
10. Last but not least: My greatest goal in life is to know God more and more every day and get better at making Him known to others.
Now to tag other people: The problem with tagging is that I need to tag people who read this blog but that have their own blog - which isn't a lot of people...
Ok: Nicole Masureik (because she doesn't have much else to be doing other than blogging right now, in between working full time and raising a toddler :-)
Jeff Warner (because he hasn't updated his blog in over a year - it is about time Jeff!)
David Symon (because I would be interested in finding out 10 random things about him)
I hope you enjoyed reading this - I certainly enjoyed doing it!