Monday, April 21, 2008

Coffee with Dejan...

Ljilja and I just got back from having coffee with Dejan. He is a great guy who we love hanging out with - but we don't get to do it enough! After trying for a month to get together, we almost didn't get to do it, because the forecast said it would rain - and it looked like it would really storm the whole afternoon. And then the rain came at about 6pm, (making the temp fall from about 25 to about 15degC in about 1/2 hour) and left within 10 minutes!!! So we got to go after all at 8pm, and we had a great time!

We went to what has become our favourite coffee place - La Delicia- where they even have proper English in a teapot (and even a decaf version I discovered tonight!) which is extremely rare - this is the only place I have found so far in Banja Luka...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog, Belinda! I love that you add pictures and keep us up with what's going on! I'm not good at always checking it but I try! I hope you are keeping up with me through Lilija. (I've called her Lili-Girl for so long I don't know if that's the correct spelling of her name! OOPS!) Thanks again for sharing!

Love,
Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...