Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


I woke up to a very white Banja Luka - it snowed looooaaaads last night. So I decided that I would go and make a snowman... Ljilja wasn't game to help me, so I made him by myself!

I am quite chuffed with how he turned out - it just reminded me of the true meaning of Christmas - that it is all about God's love for us.

"For God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not die but have eternal life." John 3:16

3 comments:

Jana said...

Very nice snowman. What does "chuffed" mean?

Merry Christmas!!!

Belinda C said...

Oh, I stumped you!! I was wondering whether the Americans would understand that... Jocelyn knows (because I told her). "Chuffed" is somewhere between "satisfied with myself" and "proud of myself" ... now you know.

Jana said...

You know I can't always understand your South African-ness! But yes, now I know, and I'm a better person for it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...