Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Party

For "my" Christmas we had a few people over to celebrate... Despite the cold and the snow outside, we were nice and warm in our well-heated flat, and I think everyone had a really good time.

Here are Sveto, his wife Ljilja, my Ljilja, Zeljka, Dajana, Daliborka and Sasa at the beginning of the evening with all the food on the table :-)...Below are Zeljka, Dajana and Daliborka (who are actually twin sisters) and Sasa after I had handed out the "Christmas crackers" = for me Christmas is NOT Christmas without Christmas crackers! I got my friend Doreen to bring them with her from England when she came. Many of them had never seen them before - so it was a really good idea!This is the rest of the crew - Daliborka (another one!), Sofija, Milan, me, Ceca and Sanja wearing the silly hats that came in the Christmas crackers! All in all we had a good time, with lots of good food and great laughs!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...