Sunday, November 04, 2007

Photos on the wall...

I have been meaning to do up the one photo board I have on the wall as it had LOT of photos on it and it was just too busy. I wanted one with just a few photos on it. Here it is on the right - the other two photos are of my nephew, James (my sister Astrid's son) in a field of buttercups, and my brother Kevin and his firstborn Luke on the beach. I love both of those photos - as they look so good, but they are of family too.Anyway, tonight Ljilja and I wanted to do something relaxing, so I finally got around to fixing up the photoboard. I decided to make it with just friends - and that from South Africa... I think it turned out pretty well...
Thanks to the ladies who came from Indiana for the crafty materials and inspiration!!!
(ps Jana can you recognise this frame - it was the one your folks gave me for my first birthday in Bosnia from IKEA)

1 comment:

Jana said...

I don't find that type of thing relaxing... It's work for me, which is probably why I never get it done.

I'm glad you did though. It looks good.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...