Sunday, October 21, 2007

WE WON!!!

For those of you who don't know, South Africa won the Rugby World Cup last night, beating England 15-6 in the final. I got to watch some of the match on a Serbian channel, explaining (well trying!) to my Bosnian friends what the game is all about! Below is a picture of our president, Thabo Mbeki celebrating with the team after the match!
And on Sunday, I decided to celebrate in my own little way - embarrassing Ljilja by driving to church this morning (and back!) with my flag flying high and proud! People looked at me strangely, but it was good fun!!

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Very fun! Congrats!

Jana said...

i hang my bosnian flag out my apt window on prvi maj...not quite the same, but i still get funny looks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...