Friday, October 12, 2007

"The Princess Bride" and Finnish girls...

We are busy babysitting two of the four Finnish girls, Jijska and Noomi, while their parents have a break away together. They first of all watched "Aladdin", while I was making lunch. After lunch I sat and watched the end with them, and then they decided that they wanted to watch "The Princess Bride" which I wasn't against as I love watching it!! Now, I have to explain that as they are Finnish kids they can't really speak English, but as they have lived in Bosnia for 3 years, their Bosnian is fantastic. So...they weren't able to understand the English and so I ended up explaining the film to them in Bosnian... here I am explaining an English film to Finnish girls in Bosnian!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...