Monday, October 29, 2007

Amarula party...

Mary is here visiting, and to my shame, I discovered that I had never shared with her the delight that is Amarula. And when we were at Olja's wedding we had decided to have an Amarula night with Olja and her cousins, Vesna and Naca, as they had wanted to try it, so we decided to do it while Mary is here. Olja's husband was happy to have the night to watch an important football match and us girls were delighted to have the chance to hang out and enjoy Amarula milkshakes. I also made peppermint crisp pudding-my mom brought the ingredients from South Africa when she came as you can't get anything here. It was such a fun evening - I can't remember when last I laughed sooooo much (and that was BEFORE the Amarula!!).

left-right: Ljilja, Vesna, Naca, Olja, Mary, Dragana and I

1 comment:

Jana said...

I meant to tell you!! I was at this thing a couple of weeks ago, it was like some fashion thing where they hand out goodie bags and bring in women to buy things after they've helped themselves to the open bar.

Anyway, being 21 now, I went with some of my friends, just to hang out and get free stuff, and they had an Amarula table! I was very excited because it made me think of you...and I've kind of seen it here, but no one even knows what it is.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...