Friday, July 27, 2007

EUS/InterVarsity camp

I just got back from a week at a camp run by the Evangelical Union of Students (InterVarsity). It was held on a mountain near Zenica. There were about 45 of us - including a team from the US and students from all over Bosnia. There were 3 of us from Banja Luka - me, Ljilja and Alexandra (below).We had bible studies in the morning and talks in the evenings. I helped a lot with translation, and had a great time helping to lead worship as well. It was great hanging out with some old friends that I hadn't seen in a long while. I also got to show off my speed scrabble skills!!
The theme of the week was "Identity" and I know that everyone, including me, was really challenged in the way we think about ourselves. On the last night we separated into girls and guys groups and worked on some of our own issues. This is the last slide from the teaching and it sums up the week for me:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...