Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Don came for a visit...

Don Stevens, the leader of YWAM in Bosnia, who is from the US but based in Sarajevo, came this week for a visit. Here we are with my friend Janet in my lounge. We had a good time with him while he was here - it was really encouraging.














I had originally invited Don to come up to visit my English Club as he is a great teacher and one of the themes he teaches on is Worldview. I gave him the challenge to teach on worldview to a second-language group in ONE hour. He did a great job and they had a great time and, hopefully, were challenged to think beyond the way they were before...














He does a very interactive and interesting job - with lots of audio visual stuff going on (including film clips and loads of pictures...) Here is just a taste: this is the end comparison table of different worldviews...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...