Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Germany

I am about to leave for the YWAM Festival of the Nations in Herrnhut, Germany. I will be taking a bus first to Zagreb and at least have company for that leg with Froukje from EUS (IFES) who stayed with us last night. I am then flying out of Zagreb for Berlin and taking the train down to the border with the Czech Republic which is where the conference will be. I leave Banja Luka at 6.30am and get to the conference venue around 6.30 (if all goes well) - so it is going to be a long day!

The conference actually only starts on Friday, but there is a gathering of Central European Leadership for two days beforehand. I come back (again via Berlin where I stay overnight) only next Tuesday.

Two days later, my friend Cath from SA arrives!!! :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...