Saturday, March 03, 2007

"Sundowners*"

Watching the sunset over the sea is one of the things I do miss about not being here in Cape Town. Cath (next to me) and I came at 4ish to catch a few rays and then the others joined us for the finale - and even by Cape Town standards it was very very nice! (Those of you that met Frank my pastor - that is him with his new -and lovely- wife Abby).
Afterwards we joined up with even more people for "Sinful Icecream" which is as great as its name implies - they have "yummy" and "very yummy" flavours and boy are they! All in all it was a great afternoon/evening!!

(*watching the sunset and usually accompanied by alcohol, but as it is now illegal to drink on the beach, all we had was juice and eats)

2 comments:

Jana said...

i want one...i really want one... it was 4 degrees Fahrenheit here today.

Nicole, Graeme, Janel & bump said...

OK. I officially hate you now... (only kidding!) ... I won't be able to have sundowners for at LEAST another 8 months... SIGH! Glad you're having such a fab time back home. Make the most of the 'down' time and hopefully see you this end before we head back?!?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...