Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Leaving Bosnia...

I left Bosnia soil today for what will be almost 3 months... I was actually quite sad when I crossed the border - I am leaving some very good friends and lots of ministry... but at the same time I am also excited about going to me other "home" in South Africa and getting to see my parents and friends and catching up with everyone there... so very mixed feelings!!

Travel schedule for those who actually care: I am in Zagreb in Croatia with my friend Jasna until Thursday, then fly to London to be with my friends Dave and Sarah and their adorable twins. On Friday night I will finally fly towards South Africa, getting in (after flying via Joburg) to Cape Town around 4pm on Saturday...

I hope to see those of you in Cape Town and surrounds sometime in the next couple of months!!!

1 comment:

winterytiff said...

Goodbye! You will be missed! Hope to see you shortly after you return. In the meantime, enjoy yourself! Pusa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...