Saturday, January 27, 2007

Cape Town photo...

Here I am with my folks on Milnerton beach, with the lovely backdrop of Devil's peak,Table Mountain and Lion's head. We usually go on Saturday morning to Milnerton to the BIG flea market there. Today we decided to take our "classic" Cape Town photos - it is a lovely view and as there was very little wind (unusual for Cape Town!) it was idyllic there...and I got to put my toes in the sea water for the first time (I have been too busy to get to the beach, can you believe it!! I have been making maximum use of my parent's pool though...I feel like I am living in a luxurious hotel with my own private pool...)

6 comments:

Jana said...

oooh...so pretty.... i'm going to get down there one day, and i'm going to time it so that it's very cold and nasty up here.

Belinda C said...

you are welcome to come when I am around and I can show you all the good places to go!

Belinda C said...

you are welcome to come when I am around and I can show you all the good places to go!

Nicole and Graeme said...

Man am I jealous!! Graeme and Nellie join you in a week's time, and seeing home looking so perfect makes me wish I could hop on a plane with them! Enjoy some sun for me.

Anonymous said...

Well what a lovley photo. Wish that we were there like last time! Have a fab time and enjoy. Helen

winterytiff said...

gorgeous! miss you!pusa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...