Tuesday, December 12, 2006

English Club...

This is a pic of my English Club on our official last night until April when I get back from furlough. We will be going out for coffee on Monday night as our "official" send off... From l-r: Dragana, Sanja, Ceca, Daliborka, me and Aleksandra. All of them are very dear to me and we have had a great last 13 weeks since starting the club. We went from having up to 11 people to the last few weeks of just these lovely girls - so we have really bonded!
We ended up with the "name game" - which is probably my favourite English activity... and it was my favourite thing to do with my friends in South Africa as well!! Basically you each write down famous people on slips of paper and then get into pairs and have to explain to each other who is the person on the piece of paper without saying the name. It is even more fun when I play it with them and amaze them with my knowledge of local celebs :-) Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...