Wednesday, May 31, 2006

fooled a policeman...

Okay - first I need to say that all the glory goes to God on this one = in terms of giving me the language ability that I have... that said... I had to share what happened last night as it just completely tickled me pink!!!

I was driving us home from the graduation party (in the wee hours of the morning) when Mr. Policeman pulls me over (they have random stopping here - esp at that hour). Anyway I knew I hadn't done anything wrong (and had been drinking coke and water all night) so just handed my papers over.

He asks me again for my license - and I show him in the folder where it is (it is my South African one) and he says "you shouldn't be driving on this - either you need to change it for a Bosnian one or have an International one". Anyway - I have been told this before but never had a problem with it - so I argued with him for a bit. Eventually he gets tired of it and says "well since you are all girls (there were 5 of us in the car) I will let you go..." Then he adds "this must be a deception - there is no ways that you are not from here..." He couldn't believe I could speak as well as I do and not be from here!!!! :-) Fooled a policeman!!! {he only believed after I showed him my passport!}

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

hehehehehehehehe... that's fun!

Greg T said...

Awesome!!! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...