Monday, April 10, 2006

Only in Bosnia...

I went for a couple of days to Zenica last week (to sort some paperwork out - more on that in a later blog) and on the train on the way down, I was trying to organise ahead of time seeing everyone that I needed to see. I sent Vesna a message saying "Hej cao, dolazim u Zenicu - da li mogu sutra da navratim na kafu?" (Hey ciao, I am coming to Zenica, can I come by for coffee tomorrow?).

I got the following message as a reply: "Naravno, ali ko si?" (of course, but who are you?) [I hadn't signed the message, as I assumed she had my number on her phone... ]


Only in Bosnia would a person not care who was wanting to come for coffee!!!!

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

haha... that was hysterical and so very true... it was good to see you! Glad we got together for lunch :)

winterytiff said...

I really enjoyed having you here! Come again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...