Sunday, April 02, 2006

My wonderful parents...

I have to brag a bit about my fantastic folks whom I owe BIG time. Mom sent me an sms on Wednesday afternoon to say that I needed to check my email as they had a question for me with regards to some airmiles that were expiring at the end of March. I thought that it was just them wanting to maybe find out if when they could come visit me this year, using their airmiles. As I was out and about, I wasn't able to check email until after 10 that night, but when I did, I was amazed as they were offering to use the miles to pay for me to fly from London to Cape Town!! And wanted to know what date I wanted to come...

After driving to the airport, standing in a queue for 2 hours, they managed to secure me a seat on the date that I wanted... So, it is official, for my next "furlough" I am going to be arriving in Cape Town on the 13th of January... and all I have to pay for is the Zagreb to London leg! Yahoooooo! What great folks have I??

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

That's awesome! let me know next time you are in Zenica - it would be good to see you...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...