Thursday, March 09, 2006

Let it snow...


I tried posting this on Sunday night (which is when I took them), but it didn't work - so am trying again...

These photos are taken out of my front door at about 10pm, and at 7.30 pm there was NO snow... By morning there was over a foot, but despite snowing all day Monday, it didn't get much worse than that... Now it is just "sad snow" by the side of the road, with nothing to do with itself, and just annoying when you want to go anywhere...




Anyway, I love the way it looks on the trees when it is freshly fallen - if it only just fell on the trees and not down below - so we wouldn't have to deal with it at all when driving or walking... Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jana said...

i look at that and i shiver. then i get a sinking feeling in my stomach when i realize that i'm headed for the coldness of ohio in 3 days. ugh...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...