Sunday, February 12, 2006

Off again...

I leave tomorrow morning for Trebinje which is 344kms away - (I had to look that up - as all I knew was that it is about a 6 hours drive!). I go to visit Ljilja and her family and friends and catch up with the missionaries down there. On Friday Ljilja and I will go via Mostar (to visit my ex-classmate for Bosnian language from Zenica, Sabrina Lively, and meet her new baby, Irena, and hopefully catch sight of the newly rebuilt Mostar bridge) to Sarajevo as we have meetings on Saturday with EUS (the student organisation). We will be coming back on Sunday to Banja Luka in time to get ready for Carmelita (my YWAM "boss")'s arrival on Tuesday...

Anyway I have a book on tape which I will be listening to in the car so am kind of looking forward to the trip actually - esp as it goes through what I think is one of the most beautiful parts of Bosnia (and believe me it is beautiful!). Hopefully won't get any fines on this trip!

Will post again when I get back...

5 comments:

LeAnne said...

I've never done a book on tape/CD... let me know how you like it. I've been thinking about getting some.

Have a safe trip...

Belinda C said...

I really enjoy them - I have done it on two long trips and it makes them go so fast - you don't even realise you are driving. I started with sermons on tape (which I still do one or two of depending on the length of the trip) and then worked my way up (or down :-)) to fiction... I got them second hand at Charity shops in the UK. If you like Agatha Christie or Dick Francis I will gladly lend you some of mine...

LeAnne said...

I don't know Dick Francis (at least I hope I don't or I'll feel stupid) but agatha christie may be fun. i'm just trying to think of stuff to bring back with me, ya know? I'll have to try them. I don't know if I want to forget I'm driving, but making time go by quickly is a good thing :) Be safe

Jana said...

Yea! Donovan gave me your url. I'm slightly miffed I don't hear from me more often. Have a good time in Mostar and say hi to Ljilja for me.

RichardL said...

Hey Bee. Hope you have a great trip and that the scenery is beautiful and that you can see everything clearly through your unfrosted backwindow and new side mirror.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...