Friday, February 10, 2006

Juliana's visit...

I got back to Banja Luka on Monday night. I had convinced my friend, Juliana, who lives in Zagreb, that she wanted to come back with me for a few days and it was great fun having her around until Thursday! We did quite a lot while she was here - but it was all good! I needed to meet with my colleague Janet and thought it would be nice to have lunch with her and Juliana so they could get to know each other - and Juliana agreed, little realising that she would have to cook it as I had to meet with Janet (just so you know if you want to come visit - I make my guests work!). We also managed to (unexpectedly) fit in a birthday party. And between having coffee with people, I was working on a presentation for my church... so things were a little crazy...

1 comment:

therambler said...

say hi to ljilja for me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...