Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Latest General Email...

{If you aren't on the list and want to be, place a comment on the blog and I will add you.}

-------------------------------------------------------
Going to the UK...

Well, first I am going to be 48 hours in the lovely country of Croatia which (PTL!) gave me a visa so I can fly out from there to England and so am taking the opportunity to see some friends in Zagreb before I leave...

Then I am staying with my sister, Astrid for a couple of days and seeing her, Dave and the kids (which the aunty in me is really looking forward to!) and then heading to YWAM Harpenden just North of London to hang out there for 10 days, networking and trying to brainstorm around the area of reconciliation and what that can look like in Bosnia and how we can work together to make that happen...

I am also taking a short trip to visit friends in London and surrounds which I am also looking forward to...

I am coming back to Bosnia on the 6th of February and then on the 13th I will head down to Trebinje to hang with my roomie, her family, friends and the missionaries down there. Ljilja and I will come back via Sarajevo where we have an EUS (Evangelical Union of Students) meeting on the 18th. On the 21st, Carmelita, YWAM's leader for the region will be coming for a couple of days and during that time the rest of YWAM Bosnia will descend on Banja Luka (I say descend as there are almost 20 of them!) for YWAM meetings.

In March we be meeting regularly to pray for and plan our next Alpha - which will either start later in March or early April. I will again be running English, and leading worship and our Sister's Meetings in the church... so I am looking forward to this little break before the madness of the rest of the year begins...

Once again, if you want to see more of what I am up to, check out my
blog: http://beeinbosnia.blogger.com I have fun doing it, and hope you have fun reading it!!

I hope you are all well!
Many blessings
Belinda

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...