Monday, January 16, 2006

by myself...

Jocelyn and I had a great time while she was here. I think when you are on "the field" as a missionary there are very few people who "get you" as much as fellow missionaries and so it was great to have some chick time with my bud - and we worked out that we haven't had time for just the two of us in almost 2 years, so it was long overdue!!

But now I am on my own again...After two years of living on my own in Zenica I thought that I enjoyed living by myself, but being on my own a couple of weeks now, after getting used to having Ljilja around, I must admit that it is weird!! It has helped me realise that God does give you grace to get through whatever situation - I managed to enjoy my time in Zenica despite being on my own - and when Ljilja moved in, there was a time when I wished that she hadn't, so I could have my "peace" back... but now I enjoy living with her so much it is almost torture when she is home for a long period of time...

But it is just for a couple of days as I leave for England (via Croatia for two days) on Wednesday! I will be visiting my sister and then spending time at the YWAM Base at Harpenden... Back again on February 6th...will be blogging while away so keep checking out my blog!!

1 comment:

therambler said...

yes, it was a nice time, wasn't it! have a great time in england. uzivaj se! ha ha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...