Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Belinda's Support Group email...

{This is an email that goes out approx. once a month - if you want to be on the list and aren't, add a comment to the blog and I will add you!!!}

--------------------------------------------------------------
Praise:
Thanks for praying for Sandra - she is well on the road to recovery and the tumour was benign so no more surgery. She also was left with half an ovary so she has got at least the chance to have children...

I had a crazy time over Christmas and New Year - but it was good, because I was worried that I would get depressed as the winter weather gets me down - but I was having so much fun I forgot to get depressed
- so PTL for that!

PTL that Sinisha and Olia have bought a flat - they have been praying for YEARS for a place over their heads and finally it all came together in December. From money from her family, his family and completely unexpected credit from a bank they have managed to get quite a nice place, albeit on the 10th floor!! They will be moving in at the end of the month (I did good planning this trip now to miss having to help them move :-) ). Pray that everything works out - there are still some paperwork issues - and that the move goes smoothly.

Prayer requests:
I am off to the UK for a couple of weeks to visit Astrid and Dave and the kids and to go to the YWAM base in Harpenden to chat with them about reconciliation - and brainstorm about what that could look like in Bosnia and how we can make that happen. Pray that I will have a good time, and a nice break - but also that the time will be productive and I will come away with practical ideas as to where to go from here. I really believe that God has something more for me here than what I am doing - and I want to be faithful in seeking that out and getting advice from the experts in that particular area.

For the church while I am gone - our bible study and women's meetings are all on a "break" and Igor and his sister Alyona (two Ukrainan missionary kids) are leading worship while I am gone (they have been leading with me for a couple of weeks, which has been great!). Pray that the people coming to church will continue to be encouraged by the services and that people will come despite the winter weather.

Pray for the registration of the church - we have got almost all the signatures needed, and Sinisa will finish that up and be handing it all to the Lawyer in February. Pray that things go okay as it will be fantastic to be registered, but very likely that we will have problems...

Pray as the Spirit leads...
thanks for your prayers!!
MANY BLESSINGS
Belinda
<><

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...