Thursday, November 24, 2005

It is snowing outside and I am sitting in my warm house listening to worship music and catching up on emails while my roommate, Ljilja and her friend, Sladjana (who is staying with us this week as she had no where else to go - in between being kicked out of student housing and leaving for home after her exam on Monday) make lunch (got to love that!!).

I am busy recovering from a little stomach bug thing that I had on Tuesday. (I was over at a friend's house when I started to feel funny - but luckily got home before anything serious happened!)

I am supposed to be in Zenica to celebrate Thanksgiving with my American friends down there, but figured that my stomach wouldn't handle it (and Thanksgiving is all about eating!) and didn't feel up to the travel either... :-(

Anyway, instead of going I am hanging out at home with my roomie and Sladjana and watching the snow collect around the house...

And starting this blog...

1 comment:

therambler said...

thanksgiving was nice, but my pastor's daughter got a stomach bug thing right after that. so, perhaps it was a good thing that you skipped out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...